Service support is provided by certified and credentialed technologists and allied professionals presenting comprehensive preliminary interpretation to the physician who determines the follow-up schedule for patients with pacemakers (on average 45 days).
- 24/7 access to highly-skilled, competent technologists if clinical need or question should arise
- Communication with patients regarding the schedule prescribed by the responsible physician along with service introduction and operational instruction
- Administrative planning to coordinate temporal periods of clinical service along with 91 day trigger to restart cycle
- Monthly reporting of retrospective and prospective account scheduling to coordinate scheduling and payor pre-authorization
- Calls patient and performs pre-magnet, magnet, and post-magnet readings trans-telephonically followed by proprietary review process leading to advanced preliminary interpretation
- Case management, compliance, and intervention/outcomes documentation to account quarterly